Chicken Gizzards and Hearts Recipes for Great Family Meal
You must try chicken gizzards and hearts recipes for your family. Well, the chicken gizzards and heart lovers will surely drool over this dish. The rich flavor makes the meal tastier than the other recipe. Moreover, this dish can be modified with tacos. As alternative, you can try chicken gizzards and hearts recipe slow cooker as well.
- 1 ½ lb chicken gizzards and hearts
- 1 jalapeno (chopped)
- 1 black pepper
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 3 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- 12 corn Tortillas
- 1 Tomato (chopped)
- ¼ cup of water
- Boil the gizzards and hearts in hot water with medium heat. Do not forget to add salt.
- After the water drained, fry them with black pepper until they turn into golden brown.
- Put tomato, jalapeno, and onion at the same time.
- Sauté for a moment, while pouring the water and chicken bouillon. Then, wait until dries.
- Heat the Tortillas to make them warmer.
- Your dish is ready to be served.
You may ask how to cook chicken gizzards tender? Well, just boil them for about 1 hour. This kind of chicken gizzards and hearts recipes is full of flavor. If you like tasty food, this dish is recommended. It takes about one hour and thirty minutes to be ready. Moreover, the recipe can cover about four people in one serve. Do not forget to add salt when boiling the gizzard and heart because it can reduce the putrid taste. You should follow those all steps to cook chicken gizzards and hearts into delicious dish. In fact, not all people like to eat chicken gizzards and hearts. But with the right recipe, these ingredients can be a tasteful menu. Well, the chicken gizzards and hearts recipes are easy to make, so it suitable beginners.